Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday's card making results

Fridays are my day to get with a close friend & create cards, eat lunch, laugh & create more cards. Here are the cards we've done on the past two Fridays. The first 2 are done with the Cricut cartridge Nate's ABC's Same image but one at 4" & the other at 2" . Neither are totally finished as they need words & maybe a little ribbon. Trying to think of a clever saying to put with these. Open to suggestions...The Snowman was fun & one of my favorite cards. We went outside & picked up a few small twigs to embellish this card. The tulips are a die cut from Memory Box.The frame around these tulips is from the Cricut cartridge ,Ornamental Iron#2.






3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!! Those are works of art! I would have a hard time popping them in the mail. :) Great job!

Barbara said...

Ditto Michelle, only I don't put them in the mail, I receive them from my good friend Barb. They are indeed works of art!

busylizzy said...

Great cards Barb. I've seen quite a few projects made with that Nate cartridge. Of course, I don't have it. There's always one I need. lol