Friday, March 2, 2012

Another stampin' play day

Another stamping day with a friend. Here are the results of a few hours of creating. The first card is copied from a blog( Kittie Krafts) . We added a few of our own touches. The frame is from Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. The swirl is from another cartridge(Accent Essentials). The flowers & leaves are from a die cut, accented the flowers with pearls then we added the butterflies( a punch). We made 2 of these cards.

The other card is a little simplier.(sorry it's a little blurry). Using die cuts for the circles, flower stamp & copic markers. The words were cut with a Cricut cartridge ( don't remember which one ) She has the gypsy for the Cricut so we can find what we want easily.

My friend, Susan, & I always have a great time of stamping, lunch & laughing. I am sewing too but don't have anything to post yet. So for now I'm showing you the "stampin" part of "stampin' quilter".


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute cards! We enjoy the "stampin'" side of you too! :)

busylizzy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only multi-crafter!!! Love the cards Barb, especially the roses. I like the design elements on the Accent Essentials. So many good background shapes. Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

How did I miss seeing this post, especially since we found the most adorable St. Patrick's Day card from you in our mailbox. Thank you!