Sunday, January 29, 2012

A saturday shop at "The Quilted Nest"

For Christmas, my daughter gave me a gift card to a quilt shop near her. Saturday, we had lunch at the Torilla Press in Collingswood & then visited the fairly new quilt shop , The Quilted Nest, with my gift card in hand. Bought a few fat quarters, just because I liked them . Got 1/2yd of neutral snowflakes, just because I liked them. Bought the bicycle fabric,(2 yds so I'd have plenty since I don't know what I'm going to make yet) & the coordinating red(1- 1/2yds) , just because I liked the bicycle print & it made me smile. Used up the gift card :) We then went & did a little shopping for my daughter. A good day!




2 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your fabrics Barb, especially the hearts and bicycles. Cute and pretty all at the same time. No one deserves to get something "just because you liked" it more than you!

Barbara said...

PS: Meant to add that I can *so* see these fabrics together in a project! You've laid them out so that it's easy to see that. Have fun!