Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quad & ATV themed Sidelights quilt

This 'Sidelights' patterned quilt is for my 2 1/2 yr old grandson's new bedroom. I made curtains from the theme print & then decided he needed a quilt to match. I'll be backing it with fleece( his favorite fabric). I'll tie the quilt instead of hand quilting it.If you do take a closer look at the photo, know that I didn't try to match the checks around the blocks. I would have gone crazy trying to match them so I didn't even try :) My daughter didn't care & I know Jax won't care either.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute! I love the little ATVs. That is a great pattern for big prints like that. Good job!

Barbara said...

So cute, Barb!

busylizzy said...

Checks? What checks? :) I bet all your grandson sees are ATV's! Great quilt.

Conni said...

How cute is that! Great job, and I'm sure your little grandson will feel all the love that was stitched into it!!