Friday, May 20, 2011

Going to need more storage bins.....

I just spent a good part of this evening with a new stash of fabric. My mom's friend was getting rid of her quilting supplies.When asked if she was selling or giving the supplies away, she said she'd take a donation. Hmmm?? I had $25 in my wallet. She was happy with that. All the fabric( lots of blues) & books shown are from her. Also included was a new roll of queen size batting , a couple packs of tracing paper, & a couple rolls fusible iron-on paper. When I got through looking at all of this, I thought to myself...I'm going to need more storage bins, especially for the blue fabrics. Guess I'll be making a few "blue" projects .

4 comments:

busylizzy said...

hehe.....what a load! Reminds me of that Cricut yard sale I hit last year. Some things just have to be bought! Congratulations on the haul. :o)

Barbara said...

Can't wait to touch those lovely fabrics!

Michelle said...

Congrats on scoring a great haul! :) It's always fun to get a bargain.

Karen said...

Congrats on getting such a treasure trove!! Books, fabric and batting...you are ready for a new project :)