Saturday, January 1, 2011

look what's on my design wall...mending :)

Since I took down the Christmas tree last night, I thought I'd get to work on my mystery quilt today. After doing the usual cleaning chores & lunch with a friend, I finally got up to my sewing room. I saw the mending project .My son & son-in-laws think I can do miracles with their jeans. I must do a good enough job since they keep those jean repairs coming. This little hole was nothing compared to some of the jean repairs I get. Hole is fixed but the mystery quilt will have to wait a little longer. It's time to make dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb is right, this is a *little* hole, and not a miracle like the others she has performed!

Elaine Akers said...

I had to laugh when I read your post. My son's would ask me to sew their ripped jeans. I would ask them how bad where they ripped, and the answer was always...not bad. Yeah right!When I would sit down at the sewing machine I would find that the whole crotch area was blown out and shredded. :-)They too expected miracles.:-)Elaine