Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Feather Tree wall hanging

I started this wall hanging before Christmas. Didn't get it done for this Christmas . I'm early for Christmas 2011. Still have half the tree to hand quilt & then put the sleeve on the back. I thought before the Christmas season was over, I should post it.
A little gift in my mailbox from my friend & neighbor, Pinelands Barb. It's been a trying few weeks dealing with medical issues for my mother-in-law who lives with us.Barb has been my "listening ear" . This little gift put a smile on my face. I have a good friend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the little tree quilt! Yay, you have a Christmas quilt done EARLY! :) You do have a good friend and neighbor!

Anonymous said...

That little wall hanging is so cute even with the pins still in it! Don't forget to post it all done next year, that is if you can find time to work on it between that monster RRCB mystery quilt's clues! So sweet of you to share the 'Team Jacob' pen and note I put in your mailbox -- thanks for the kind words, friend!

Conni said...

The tree is adorable! And will look wonderful in the Christmas 2011 decorating.