Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"The Country Husband" block a.k.a. The Drunkard's Path


This block is FINALLY done! It's actually the first block in the "The 24 Blocks ..." book . Why did they put this one first??? I did try it as my first block but decided to put it off . For me, it's # 10 . Granted, I didn't work on it constantly but nevertheless, it took awhile. 16 little blocks with teeny tiny curved pieces :) There is one more in this book that is similar to this one. Not looking forward to it but I WILL do it.

2 comments:

Pat said...

This turned out very nice. I never understand why they often put the hard blocks near the beginning of a book like that. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

This looks great, Barb. I wish everyone could see the teeny tiny pieces. Can you add a photo of the back of this block? That would be an eye-opener for everyone! I know it was for me when I saw it in person. :-()