Saturday, January 2, 2010

a January cross-stitch



Took down Christmas decorations. Now I put up my snowmen collection. Here's a cross-stitch I did last year.

It's very, very cold & windy outside. The woodstove is doing it's best to keep the house warm but with wood heat, some parts of the house are a bit chilly...like the kitchen , where my computer is. I think I could keep a real snowman in here at the moment.( a little bit of exaggeration of course) Winter is a good time for me to do a lot of baking to keep the kitchen toasty. Heading back to the livingroom where it's warmer......

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the little snowman cross-stitch. I really enjoy doing cross-stitch, but I just haven't done it in forever! Stay Warm! :)

Robin said...

I just love your little framed cross-stitch!

Anonymous said...

Where have you been hiding this cross-stitch? This is really cute, I love the cardinal.

Pat said...

Love your snowman and the little "charm" snowflake on the mitten. Cardinals are a favorite of mine and we have them around here a lot.....even watched eggs hatch and the babies be fed this past summer as the nest was in a bush that we could see from inside our screen porch!

Conni said...

Adorable cross stitch!!