Monday, April 13, 2009

All Roads Lead to the Sea / section 11& 12

Hard to believe that Pinelands Barb & I only have one more section(# 10) to go, plus the fence section, # 13. We did do section 11 & 12 out of order so now it's back to the schoolhouse. I have the fabric picked for the schoolhouse, I think...it's so hard to chose when you want to stay with the stash & not go out to buy new fabric for a specific part on this quilt. I have to admit, a few times I did do that. But only a few times. I bought the fabric for the cow in the barn & the General store windows.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Continues to look EXCELLENT, Barb! And......I'd guess not many people would have cow fabric in their stash, so it's quite understandable that you'd need to go out and BUY something like that! :)

Anonymous said...

That barn is popping out of the fabric, even more so in person!