Saturday, October 27, 2012

Looking for a little bit more of this fabric....

I posted a message on my Facebook page but thought I'd try here too. I'm working on a quilt for my mom with this fabric as the main piece. I bought this back in the summer when one of my local quilt stores was going out of business. Didn't know what I was going to do with it at the time so I only bought a yard. I need a "tad" more. Anyone out there in "quilt blogland" have a little bit they would be willing to sell me. It's a Robert Kaufman Imperial design . I need a less than a 1/4 yd.  I've tried the internet. Can't find it anywhere~ My cousin went to Lancaster & she checked out the stores there. It's such a pretty fabric & just the right colors for my mom's livingroom. Thanks for checking your stash!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I was going to say I'll look for it in Lancaster while I'm there this week...but then I read your friend already did. I'll keep my eye open though. Good luck!

Barbara said...

Sorry Barb, none here either. See you soon, after Frankenstorm passes. ;)