Thursday, March 22, 2012

yes, another "Easy Attic Window " kids quilt

Just needed to do something simple so I pulled out this cute " Rustic Bear" fabric. Made it & then found a backing to go perfect with it. Don't kow if the paws are actually "bear's paws" but I'm going to say they are for this quilt.

Finally finished hand quilting this Summer 2010 Nine Patch Challenge. Now I'm putting the binding on. Almost finished!
p.s. don't you just LOVE the color of my sewing room walls ? LOL Use to be my daughter's room & it had island- print curtains to match . Never got around to painting over it since I know it would probably take a few coats of paint . I'd rather sew than paint.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Your attic window quilt has so much depth, feels like I could reach into it! Congrats on the big finish!

busylizzy said...

Pretty paint, pretty quilt, nice attic window quilt too. There's a lot of pretty going on in that post, Barb. :) Congrats on a couple of finishes!