Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Cricut Imagine machine





A friend that I stamp with on Friday's bought the new Cricut Imagine. It was delivered this past week so we got to play with it yesterday. What a machine. I think the only thing left to do ,when you make a card with this machine, is to put the stamp on an envelope. The first card shows a picture we chose from the options of one of the cartridges. It printed it, made layers & cut it out. We just did the embellishing of the card. Used the Cuttlebug dots to give texture to the base card. For the 2nd card we use the regular Cricut cartridge(Create a Critter) on the new machine. Can't use the new cartridges on the old machine though. We used the Xyron to make the horse sticky & then put Fun Flock on it. "Howdy" was cut out on the old Cricut. My friend & I think we will use both of the machines when we get together.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...I'm always impressed with the creativeness with card making! Those are both adorable.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine anything that could make your cards look more perfect, but it sounds as if you are having fun with this and enjoying the results. I'm sure your time on Fridays with Susan will be getting longer now!

Robin said...

Gorgeous cards Barb! They look like they're so much fun to make!