Monday, September 6, 2010

Heavenly Problems, Crows Foot & 9-patch scrappy

Last night I finished the "Crows Foot" block. I had "Heavenly Problems"(the block with the pink in it) finished & on my design board for a while. Only 2 more blocks to go in my quest to complete the "24 Blocks ".
Here's a pile of 92 - 6 1/2" 9 patch scrappy blocks. I completed the summer challenge. Yeah! I must admit, I put them in a bag & set them aside for the time being. Need to decide how to put them together.I know I want something inbetween the blocks. Will it be sashing or blocks....?
Oh no! ...I just saw that the block on top is wrong!! The middle square was yellow in each of these blocks..it's not on the top block in the picture. oops! I guess I have to re-do this one & check for other mistakes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd leave that top block as is...and think of it as your humility block! Congrats on getting so close to completing those 24 blocks. These two are especially striking. I'll be watching to see the entire quilt sometime soon. ;)

The Other Barb said...

Pinelands Barb & I went through my pile of scrappy blocks. Found another "humility" block. Guess I'll have to fix one of them

busylizzy said...

Do you think anyone would notice? If you're anything like me, I'd know it was wrong and would have to fix it. It would drive me crazy. I guess we should quit looking so closely! lol

Pat said...

I love your blocks and can't believe you only have 2 more to go. As for the other blocks, I'd probably figure a way to incorporate the 2 wrong ones, BUT....if you are the kind of person who will always be bothered by that, then redo them!