Monday, May 31, 2010

Wedding Signature quilt finished




Sept 2009 our youngest daughter was married on the beach. It was a beautiful day. She wanted a signature quilt . 6 1/2" muslin squares were made available at the reception. Not everyone signed a square but had enough to make this quilt.It didn't take me 9 months to make the quilt. I wasn't sure how I wanted to put it together. Finally got moving on it a couple of months ago. I tied this quilt instead of a lot of hand quilting. My mission this weekend was to finish it. My mission is complete. YEA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be lovely on Lisa's wall! Have to say that the pic doesn't do it justice. I wish you all could see it in person! It's a treasure.

Pat said...

What a wonderful memory that will be for them!