Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 more of my "24"


After this post of my "24 Blocks" I'll probably not give a "block by block" update but needed to show you that I did finish the Snow Crystal block. I hesitated to post it since posting always shows the not so perfect seams. I tried my best! After finishing that block, I went to a very easy block & then a fairly easy one . Now as you can see , I'm on a hard one again ( the 1 of 16 little blocks shown) . It's called the Country Husband and there are 8 of this little block & 8 of another to sew, then put them all together. I CAN do this !! I'm determined to eventually do all 24 blocks but might have to take a break from them and do some regular quilt sewing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting "Snow Crystal" done, Barb. I know it was a challenge, and it's very pretty. Yes, you *can do* Country Husband!

Pat said...

These look wonderful so far, Barb. Yes...you can do all of them and it's no big deal if you need a break before you tackle the rest of them, either.