Monday, September 7, 2009

Magic Blocks Two blocks




The book goes back to the library tomorrow. I've sewn up as many blocks as I wanted in this book. it was lots of fun. I'm going to borrow, from the library, the first Magic Blocks book later & see if I want to make any more blocks. Then I'll put them all in a quilt. The Moose is a 12" square and will be made into a pillow for a friend at Christmas. She & her family go to Maine each year and stay at Moose Head Lake. I think this will be a fun gift for her.

3 comments:

Pat said...

You have made some great blocks! I've enjoyed seeing them. GREAT idea for the moose pillow as a gift for your "moose lodge" friends.

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I know why your sewing light has been on so much! These are really cute, especially the animals in the little red wagon, and the children in the windows. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

fabricartist21 said...

Your blocks are so adorable. thanks for joinging my blog and becoming a follower and you are in my drawing.