Friday, March 20, 2009

All Roads Lead to the Sea / section 11



Well, section 11 is done. For those following the progress on this quilt, Pinelands Barb & I decided to skip section 10 for now. We wanted to see the General Store all put together. We are going to do sec 12( the barn) next & then go back to 10( the schoolhouse) . We loved doing the church but the General store was lots of fun to see come together. Wait to you see Barb's. So different from mine & so cute! She's almost ready to post it , right Barb? :)

3 comments:

Pat said...

OOOOO...I am LOVING this quilt. Thanks for posting another picture of the progress. Have a nice weekend, too.

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Barb...you two are doing a fabulous job!!! I can't wait to see my country store done either.
I showed hubby yours and he thought you did a great job!!!
Have a wonderful weekend....

Happy National Quilting Day to you

Peggy

Anonymous said...

To answer your question about mine being almost ready to post, well, ummm...maybe...depends...and the list goes on. hehe Oh how we've agonized over this quilt! This looks great, Barb, and I love the catty-wompus photo!